Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Participating in Clifton Holiday Art Show - Please come visit



My lovely town of Clifton is hosting a holiday art show on December 15.  I will be participating so please come and visit me.  Above is the flier for the show.  I hope to be demonstrating and sell quick portrait sketches.  I'm going to practice first to make sure that I can complete a quality sketch in 20 minutes (my goal and probably the limit of someone sitting for a portrait sketch).  It will be "watercolor" like I anticipate and very impressionistic.  I'll post after Thanksgiving to let people know if in fact I can accomplish this feat in the desired (or less) time.  There will be other demos and possibly someone demonstrating monotypes and having one on one sessions with participants on how to start a book/short story e.g. how to get your ideas on paper (two things I would love know how to do).   Our very popular wine shop is also hosting tastings and will be the source for the wine at the reception.  Catered reception from Shirley's catering!  Bring friends, family and general art lovers.

No comments: