Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fall Painting Course is Full-Starts Tonight

My Fall Painting Class is full and starts tonight. I am trying to negotiate more space with the Director of the gallery to accommodate the wait list, but I'm not sure that is possible. ArtSpace is a fabulous gallery that also offers classes and workshops. I still haven't figured out what my demo will be, but I think it is going to be grapes. They are so fun and quick to paint. I have to complete the demo, as promised, in 1 hour 30 minutes so it can't be difficult or complicated, e.g., no leaves! For the returning student set up, I'm bringing peanuts with the leaves still on (they are gorgeous) and colorful radishes. Not sure whether to bring a bowl or some other hardscape to paint as my radishes certainly won't make it to next Thursday. There are always replacements. I just hope all this lifting won't throw out my back again....geez I'm getting old.

No comments: