Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Winter Class Starts January 17 2013

December sure went fast.  Not that we are quite done yet, but pretty close.  I haven't sent out a notice of my upcoming winter class yet, so I thought I would start here because it is so much easier than compiling my list.  I still have 6 slots left.  The class starts January 17 and runs for 8 weeks (except Feb 21).   Here is more information:

Still Life Painting Class
January 17 - March 14 (no class Feb 21)
Thursdays 7-10 pm
Herndon ArtSpace
750 Center Street Herndon VA
703 956-6590

Several students have asked about painting portraits.  I would be up for that if students want to paint from photographs.  I can't manage a live model.  So difficult to find and very unpredictable and costly.  Please contact me via messages here.  Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas.

No comments: