Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pumpkins and Kale - On the Easel

I'm having a blast painting today.  I have these fabulous pumpkins and couldn't resist.  My husband purchased this green beauty at the farmers market, which has been the in fridge for 4 weeks.  The large orange pumpkin came from a rogue pumpkin seed that bloomed this summer and took over our front yard (probably from two Halloweens ago).  That too has been the fridge and at my class several times and is at least three months old (still perfect).

Also have been trying to painting this kale for the last four week and haven't been able to find the right set up despite many attemps.  Been chillin' in the garage (thank goodness it is winter -- built in fruit and flower fridge).

Anyway, here is what I'm working on right now.  This is just the block in but I'm loving it and may just leave it pretty much the way it is.  Having a blast on my two vacation days!!  The top painting is the final.  Left it blocky and love it!


No comments: