Saturday, August 6, 2011

Something Hot Exhibit



I was so excited to find that both of my entries into the Gallery 222 "Something Hot" show, were accepted. I entered "Figs" and "Old Town Marina" -- the painting I painted last month with the Art League plein air painters. The show will run the month of August. The opening reception will be Friday, August 12, 2011 starting at 5:30 pm. I hope you will come.



I painted au plein air Sunday at the Old Town waterfront behind the Torpedo factory. I'll show you my effort tomorrow. Boats again of course. The Art League Plein Air painters will be painting this coming Sunday too as part of an effort to promote the waterfront. So come look for our group in the morning.

1 comment:

Tricia Ratliff said...

Congratulations! We saw this painting sold before the show even OPENED! Beautiful.