Friday, January 25, 2013

Sold

I found out I sold this small winter landscape today from the Clifton Wine Shop.  The Clifton Wine Shop is a quaint boutique that has hard to find wines.  Very popular in my town.  People come in and out all the time or just hang out for a bit pondering the wine selection.  The owner and sales people are nice to talk to and when more than one visitor is in the shop a group conversation starts up among all.

This is the second sale from the shop in two weeks and thus I'm thrilled to find a nice (non-gallery) venue to sell my smaller works.  I have to say I'm running out of stuff.  I have to start painting like a fiend.

I have a feeling our wintery weather inspired someone to purchase this painting.   We finally got some snow, not much, but enough to stay on the ground out here in the "country" for at least 2 days.  Sales also support the town's art guild.

No comments: